TASNEEM KAUSAR – POETESS & WRITER | SOCIAL ACTIVIST & HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST | LAHORE, PAKISTAN
KEY HIGH LIGHTS
- Poetess & Writer
- Social & Human Right Activist
- Member of Rotary Club
- Vice President “Fikr e Iqbal Forum”
- Chair Person “Tabeer Adbi Forum”
My name is Tasneem Kousar, by birth from Sahiwal, Residence in “Habib Homes” Lahore.
I complete my Intermediate & got married. After marriage I complete my study “Bachelors” and Master in Urdu Language and MPhil in Urdu.
POETESS, WRITER, COLUMNIST & AUTHOR
I am Poetess, Fiction writer and Column writer.
My first book in publishes in 2007 named “ Kahani Un Dino Ki” India Travelogue.
My Second Book published in 2012. It is Poetry book named “Sargoshi”.
My 3rd book “Chubhan” is published in 2017. It is Short story book.
Second Edition of poetry book “Sargoshi” published in 2017.
BOOKS IN PROCESS
- Travelogue “Jahan Rehmat Barasti Hai” published in monthly Takhleeq in 2010.
- Travelouge Malaysia “Salam, Sattu, Malaysia” now a days publishing in monthly Alhamra.
- Poetry book “Mohabbat Ka Dosra Kanara”.
- Short story book “Chaabi Se Bandhi Aurat”.
- Punjabi Poetry.
- One Literary Organization is being run under my chairpersonship named “Tabeer Adbi Forum” since 2012. I have conducted so many programs at this platform.
- I am Vice President women wing of “Fikr e Iqbal” Forum
- Co-Chair Rotary Literary Forum 2018-2019.
- I am in-charge cultural and literary section monthly “Ibtihaaj”.
LITERARY ACHIEVEMENT & AWARDS
- Sahir Ludhianivi Award 2004 (Ludhiana, India)
- Lahore Rotary Club Award
- Qalam Qabeela Award (Ambala, India)
- Ladies Club Award (Model Town Ladies Club)
- Qateel Shifai Award
- Azhar Javed Rotary Award
And many other awards and certificates.
POETESS & WRITER
SOCIAL ACTIVIST & HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST