CH. M. JAVAID SHAIDA (POET & WRITER) | CONSULTANT & MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER | EXPERIENCE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR | LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- A multi-skilled and capable public administrator with excellent knowledge of public relations and media procedures with exceptional analytical vision.
- Possess a proven ability to drive out inefficiencies through process improvement as well as assist in the maintenance and development of new projects.
- Have been educating people about cultural and historical information about Pakistan, specially old Lahore.
- Tried to uphold the torch of righteousness and justice throughout the carrier.
- Looking forward to step into the post-retirement phase with the aim to impart the gained experience, knowledge and skills from a platform which provides a nationwide exposure.
PARKS & HORTICULTURE AUTHORITY (PHA)
Director Coordination / BS-19, Retired on 17-01-2018
Deputy Director (Public Relations P.H.A.) / BS-18
- Having 20 years’ experience of development of Horticulture Projects.
- Pioneer and Co-coordinator of International cultural event “Jashan-e-Baharan” organize by Government of Punjab.
- Specialist in Management of Seminars, Conference & all type of Cultural and Literary Events.
PROTOCOL DEPARTMENT (ATTACHMENT)
- Protocol and Liaison Officer / BS-17
TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION OF PUNJAB
- Joined 09.08.1989
- Officer / BS-17
- While serving with PHA, initiated Jashn -e-Baharan and remained Event Organizer of the function till retirement.
- Managed lease Agreements of all outlets in Parks of Lahore and introduced banquet facilities to public as a measure of people facilitation.
- As a Protocol Officer served to the satisfaction of Heads of State / Government.
- Had the honour to be Liaison Officer with visiting Heads of State / Government.
- Initiated many new projects in Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab.
- Adventure Tourism to the northern Area is an example which attracted foreign tourists.
- MA Urdu
- MA Islamic Cultures
- DLL (post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law)
- DIPL (Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law) Management Courses from Govt of Punjab Management Institute
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Dasht-e-Shab (Ghazliat)
- Guman-e-Yaqeen (Gazliat)
- Pani Vich Patasa (Gazlan, Kafian, Geet)
- Raqas-e-Agahi (Gazliat)
- Harf Shinas (Muntakhib Kalam)
- Khasan Di Gaal (Majmua-e-Naat)
- Qalam Gard (Yadasht-e-Zeest)
- Haqeeqat-e-Lahore (Tarikhi Tehqiq)
- Piya Milan Ki Aas (Drama)
- Mujaab (Novel, Darama Serial)
- Khamosh Muhabat (Afsana)
- Moon Ai Baat (Mukhtasir Mazameen)
- Sau (100) Fesaad Sach (Runma Honay Walay Haqiqi Waqiaat)
CH. M. JAVAID SHAIDA (POET & WRITER)
CONSULTANT & MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
EXPERIENCE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR