NEELMA NAHEED DURRANI | CHAIRPERSON | AALMI ADABI SAQAFTI-O-FLAHI TANZEEM RAASTI
Neelma Naheed Durrani is a Writer, Poetess and Columnist. Her Father Name is Agha Ejaz Hussain Durrani, she is also Chairperson Aalmi Adabi Saqafti-o-Flahi Tanzeem RAASTI.
She is Masters in Persian Language, Journalism as well as Punjabi Language
She has served in United Nation as a Peace Keeper in Sudan, Africa. She has also served in Pakistan Police service (PSP), she has the honour of being first female senior, Superintendent, Pakistan Police service (PSP).
HER BOOKS OF URDU POETRY ARE INCLUDING
1- JAB TAK AANKHAIN ZINDA HAIN
2- JAB NEHAR KINARE SHAM DHALI
3- TUMHARA SHEHR KESA HAI
4- WAPSI KA SAFAR
5- NEELMA KI GHAZLAIN
6- UDAS LOGON SE PIAY KARNA KOI TO SEEKHE
7- RAASTE MAIN GULLAB RAKHE HAIN
HER BOOKS OF PUNJABI POETRY ARE INCLUDING
9- CHANNAN KITHE HOYA
10- DUKH SABA AY JAG
HER TRAVELOGUES INCLUDING
11- CHAND CHANDNI CHANDIGHARGH (SAFERNAMA INDIAN PUNJAB)
12- CHARDE SURAJ DI DHARTI (SAFERNAMA JAPAN)
13- QATRA QATRA ISHQ
HER SHORT STORY BOOKS
14- THANDI URAT
15- BELGIUM MAIN 20 DIN
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
- Fatima Jinnah Gold Medal by Prime Minister of Pakistan on excellent performance in police department and literary work in 2005.
- Fatima Jinnah Gold Medal for 2004 By Prime Minister of Pakistan on the magnificent services in police Department as well as in literature.
- Fatima Jinnah Award from Governor of Punjab on poetry in 2004.
- Fatima Jinnah Medal 2005 By the Governor of Punjab on excellence in literature.
- Got First Prize of Poetry on world AIDs Day in UNAMID on 01-12-2010.
She traveled to several countries including India, Japan, Iran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, Bahrain, Sudan, Thailand, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France, Belgium, Spain and United Kingdom (UK)
NEELMA NAHEED DURRANI
AALMI ADABI SAQAFTI-O-FLAHI TANZEEM RAASTI