MAZHER HUSSAIN ABDUL GHANI | TEACHER AND POET FROM PAKISTAN | WORKING IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.
I am self-motivated and wise person, who learns from experiences. As a teacher and poet I believe that an educated and creative community can change the fate of this world.
- Best Teacher Award Delta Schools (2018)
- Classroom Management Program (2018)
- Senator Elected World Union of Poets (2019)
- Pride of the Globe World Writers’ Union (2018)
- Global Literature Guardian Award (2018)
- Poetry Tutorship Certificate (2018)
- Certificate of Application from AiAA (2017)
- Application Award from PHVG (2017)
- Delta International school Riyadh, Saudi Arabia from 2013 to 2019.
- Teaching English language from last 6 years and working on basic skills to create a learning environment for students.
- Learned professional skills in curriculum planning and student counseling.
- Worked as a home-room teacher and able to identify the basic classroom requirements.
- Regular attendant of curriculum development and classroom management workshops and seminars.
- Managed classrooms from grade 4 to grade 8 and abled to understand the problems of students.
- Contributing in the fields of literature as an author and publisher of three English poetry books which have been published in 2018 and 2019 and available at Amazon.com.
WORLD LITERATURE ACADEMY
- Diploma in Literature (2018)
UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB LAHORE, PAKISTAN
- Master Degree English Literature (2009)
- Bachelors of Arts and Languages (2007)
- Diploma of Associate Engineer (2005)
- Interacting well with students
- Good at lesson plan design
- Able to use varied teaching strategies
- Able to assess students
- Good communicator
- Able to identify students’ needs
- Counselor and facilitator
MAZHER HUSSAIN ABDUL GHANI
TEACHER AND POET FROM PAKISTAN
WORKING IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.